Check back here regularly to find out what's going on at the Northeast Paso Fino Horse Association.
Our Paso Finos exibited at the 2016 Fantasia and at Equine Affair Breed Demonstration. Congratulations on a fabulous demonstration and thank you for your contribution!
- CAñONERO DE TOMARIA, owned by Cindy Marino of Ossining, NY , and Trained by : Daniel Chalela - Canonero is a 6 year old Performance stallion that
competes in both the amateur and professional classes. Canonero is a powerful performance horse, his gate is animated, forward moving and impressive. He is the 2016 5&6 Year Old Amateur
National Stallion Champion as well as 3rd Grand National Performance Stallion in the professional class. He was presented by his trainer Daniel Chalela.
- PHOENIX DEL FUEGO was ridden by Michael Bruce of Paso Fino del Fuego farm in Middlborough
Massachusetts. He is a 6 year old performance stallion. He demonstrated excellent execution, style and grace, exhibiting the smooth ride of the performance horse.
- CARMELO ANTONIO DEL FUEGO, was ridden by his owner, Irene Lipetsker of Brookline Massachusetts. Carmelo is a fantastic gelding with smoothness and is enjoyed by
his owner in the drill team and down the trails.
- BOLIVAR DE TOMARIA,-owned by RY Farms & Roey Yaloz of Warwick, NY , and trained by : Daniel Chalela. Bolivar is a 6 year Pleasure Stallion that competes both in Professional and Amateur
Classes. He is the 2015 5&6 Year Old Amateur National Champion. A joy to ride both in the ring and on the trails, he is a versatile horse that can be ridden by any level rider and also performs
for the experienced rider. He was presented by his owner, Roey Yaloz.
- CORDELIA DE HM, owned and presented by Daniel Muñiz - Cordelia is a fun to ride pleasure mare that the whole family can enjoy. She has a smooth gate combined with a great mind which makes her
perfect for pleasure trail rides or competition. 8 year old Marcus Muñiz and his mother Ruth ride
Cordella regularly and have hopes to compete her in 2017.
New officers were elected at the August 2016 meeting. The current leadership can be found under the 'Officers and Board Members' page on this site. Please send a warm welcome to our new
leadership, and appreciation for many years of service to those stepping down.